CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lory


So my phone was nearly dead and needing to be recharged. I answered my final call and then set it down to eat dinner with the family. This is Tuesday night at 6... at 7 my phone was no where to be found. Sad thing is due to the fact that it was dead, I could call it from another line hoping to locate it, BUT it couldn't ring. I looked, I looked, we celebrated Thanksgiving (now it's Thursday) and I looked. NO WHERE! How it was like a flashback to the 80's.... what did we do without cell phones? Long story short, Lance surprised me with my early birthday present (that he purchased over a month early :) that meant more to me than anything :) Yeah, me! I've been playing around with my new toy all night. This little girl does everything but cook dinner. Thanks hun, and don't worry... think of all the things I'll be able to do with it when I open it again in a month :)

0 comments: