CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Grateful


The past few weeks I have been having trouble with my eyesight and migraines. I woke up one morning with blurry vision... my contacts seemed to be the wrong perscription. I could not focus. The pressure in my head was unbelievable due to the pressure in my eyes. For 2 weeks I was visiting the optomotrist a couple times/wk. ANY type of light was TORCHURE!! I'd be driving down the road with sunglasses on top of my eyeglasses, the sun visor down, tissues at both corners of my eyes collecting the tears and praying with all my heart to get to our destination safely and not harming any drivers or pedestrians on the street!
I was told to not wear my contacts for 2 weeks.
Place steroids drops in my eye 4x daily,
get lots of sleep and
reduce my stress level. (ha!ha!ha)
I completed at least 3 of 4 accurately! A few weeks later my vision returned 100%... I can see... in the dark or light... in my contacts or glasses... with a headache! AAHHH!
I have a new, grander appreciation for eye sight.

0 comments: