CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Articles of Faith for Kids

we've really enjoyed our little quiet books I posted a little bit ago...

Alex is trying to memorize his Articles Of Faith and because that book had some extra space, I created a wordsearch with the keywords. I made them to print at Costco as a 4x6 so that we could easily slide them into the book and memorize during sacrament meeting. He can't really circle the found words however, he can search for them over and over each week concentrating on the one he's memorizing.



The original book is found at Simply Design.

3 comments:

Laurie

These are really great!! I just had one problem - #13 opens as #12... I'd love to have these for my kids, so I was just wondering about that. Thanks again!! :)

Unknown

i would love #13 as well Thank you so much for all your time, energy and effort :) smileyjewel@yahoo.com

Cara

Would love #13 too! Thank you! cara.hancock@gmail.com