CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011



I've said it once... I'll again it again (today and probably many days later, too!) there are some very talented ladies out in blogland. I stumbled across this the other day and put them together (while my 2 sick boys were napping). Alex is sure that I am the only mother in the world that won't allow him to take his Percy Jackson or 39 Clues series to church! (I remember vividly taking NOTHING to church except my scripture bag and creatively making the church program an item of interest during the meeting.) Now he and Emma have 4 books to choose from to enjoy during sacrament meeting and they're small enough to carry in their own scripture bags (allowing me to dismiss my diaper/church bag)!
check them out : Simply Fresh Designs

2 comments:

Brian and Melissa

They look very nice... where did you find them and where did you get them put together?

Lory

They are darling!!! The link at the bottom of the post Simply Fresh Designs will take you to the site. I downloaded them and printed them at Costco for $11.00 and bought 4 photo albums at Walmart (in the scrapbook area) for $1.00 a piece. Then stuff the books in 5 minutes :) My kind of project!!!