CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

For Real in Black and White (and color :)


I taught a district class last night and one of the teachers ask when my book would be available. She mentioned that she had pre-ordered it and couldn't wait for it to be delivered. I was a little caught off guard and asked... "My book?... Does it have a cover?" She answered "Yes, it is red!" Of course... I had to pull it up online at Amazon and take a peek... It's true! It's there... in black and white (and color :) It's kind of fun to see a project completed with all of the final touches.

2 comments:

Kathryn

Holy COW!!!!! That is so awesome! I am friends with a published author!! :) Will you still talk to me when you are on your book tours and stuff?

Lory

Hey maybe I'll travel to AZ so I can actually see you!!!!! It might be my ticket to talk to YOU! :)