CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday Books


One of my favorite things to do is take pictures of my kids. Luckily they are getting used to the camera being a part of every event in their lives. They don't complain much anymore... you know if Mama aint happy, aint nobody happy! :) AND they like the fact that each year they get another book ALL about themselves. About 4-5 years ago, I realized it was MUCH easier for me to stay on top of my scrapbooking if I lose the patterned paper, stickers and brads... with my pictures all digital it was time to become more practical. It was the best thing I've ever done. Each birthday the kids get a photo album of their highlights throughout the year and I get the satisfaction of knowing that my pictures aren't sitting in a box somewhere for me to do later. So is it really for me or them? :)