CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend Work

Emma and I were under the weather this weekend so we stayed inside alot and before I knew it I was 'nesting'... that is tearing things out, throwing thing away and shedding a tear or two. I am reminded OFTEN to 'enjoy my little ones now because they grow up way too fast'... I believe I do (even when they've worn me out :) My final closet of the day held my scrapbook (before the digital days) box. I had to sit in the hall and take a trip down memory lane... seems like only yesterday. I'd better start enjoying them a bit more... it goes faster than I thought! Since dad is at the hospitaltonight... I thought I give him a free trip ...


Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow customized with Smilebox
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


Don't get me wrong... it was a fabulous process... and the end result is divine!


0 comments: