CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Makin' Magnets


The girls and I at work found another project! A few months ago we purchased a Cricut machine together and recently... that little machine has been busy! We purchased approximately 7,000 metal disks, vinyl, magnets, sand paper, bags and scrapbook paper to create many magnets for parent volunteers, neighbors and friends. They have been so much fun to create and the ideas are endless... we've all created a our own 'flavors'. Over the weekend I was able to make a bunch for my sister's nurses and doctors in her office. Last night, I was able to make a bunch for Lance's co-workers (as many of them are ladies :). This morning I put together my stash for my many parent volunteers and tonight, I get to complete a few dozen for my other lists... Merry Magnets!

0 comments: