CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Advent Calendars


I thought it would be so much fun for the kids to have a NEW countdown this year. We always enjoy doing the 12 days of Christmas to a family, however, this would be something for them... so I made this Christmas tree advent with candy cane KISSES that you take off each day until Christmas... yeah... they don't like the 'taste' of the chocolate... so mom can do it. The other was a pocket advent that I saw on another blog... I thought it was great and added a service slip to each pocket along with a treat. Service being, "Open the door for someone today." "Pull in someone's garbage can." simple... but service... yeah, the kids said, "Can we just eat the candy?" HUM! I'm a bit bum fuzzled! Good news is... they LOVE their chocolate (pop out window) advent calendar from the grocery store (aauuugggg!) So these 2 advents are for mama bear to enjoy!

0 comments: