CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Gratitude




This week I am so grateful for my neighborhood AutoZone... Monday was a dead battery (well very, very. very close)... Lance was at the hospital... I had many errands to run, Emma had dance and I had meetings... bad night for car battery problems. I ran into AutoZone, purchased a battery, they installed it within minutes (and very kindly I might add) and I was on my way with 100% power. Then Tuesday I was told by Max's preschool teacher that my rear brake light was out... augh! I pulled in to AutoZone again and purchased a brake light, and they installed it while the kids and I waited in the warm car. I am so grateful for kind, friendly, auto friendly people who can help a lady in distress.

0 comments: