CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Day


Tomorrow Max is having PUMPKIN DAY at preschool... unfortunately, he is NOT a pumpkin for Halloween this year (but a darling Frankenstein!)... fortunately my dear friend and co-worker (who can do anything and everything) mentioned... "Oh, I made a pumpkin costume years ago... let me check my costume box... BINGO! Oh I love talented and generous people :) Max was thrilled to take off Frankenstein and moments later try on Pumpkin... now the task is to get the pajamas on the little friend!

3 comments:

Jenn

Oh My Goodness! Can he get any cuter!! I love it!

markandaubrey

That pumpkin is so cute. Leave it to Val! I love the french fries at 8:00 at night!!!

Lory

Aubrey the sad thing... they all had their fires and nuggets at 8:00 on the way home from the performance last night... should I mention the Cokes, too??? Mother of the Year AGAIN!!!