CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!


I didn't want to spend our entire Labor Day off working at the computer, however, I have a writing project for the school district that I need to get off by tomorrow morning... so I woke up early... I'm not sure it was that beneficial...
"Mom, I'd like a smoothie!"
"Mom, do you know where the batteries are?"
"Mom, Max needs his diaper changed."
"Mom, when are we having lunch?"
"Mom, can you help me find hot chocolate in the food storage?"
"Mom, mom, mom, mom...."
I dreamed for years of being called mom... I love it... but today call me anything BUT mom!

Funny thing is these pictures are right above my computer and every time I glance up to gather my thoughts... there they are... my greatest gifts!

These 3 little people put me into LABOR!
These 3 little people cause me to LABOR each moment of everyday!
Truth is...I'd LABOR my life away for each of them.
Happy Labor Day!

0 comments: