CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

One Year!


Wow! I kept a journal for a full year... of ups and downs, laughs and tears, excitements and no big deals in the Evans' household! But, I did it! That was my goal... and accomplishing all my goals don't happen all the time :) As I said many months ago... I was so touched while reading my grandmother's journal... she was so many things that I am and want to become. I adored reading her journey as a wife, mother, grandmother, sister and friend. Keeping a journal has always been recommended and encouraged... the pen and pencil didn't work real well for me... a computer... a few words and many pictures tell our story best! Like I've said, my blog isn't because we are an exciting family... just a family trying our best to be happy, productive and faithful! I think I'll go pop a red bullet (Coke) for a celebration and then publish a copy for my coffee table!

0 comments: