CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh Captain, my captain...

I had not bought a box of cereal since back to school time... so needless to say our cereal supply was getting a bit low... today changed that situation... Life Cereal is 5 for $5 this week at Smiths... super... add the manufactor coupon that is found in Dicks, Dans, Fresh Market and Bowman's ad for $3 off 5 boxes... that makes Capt'n Crunch for 40 cents (the big box, too :) Yes, they will take the coupon because it is from Quaker Oaks and they'll be reimbursed from the company... it doesn't hurt the other stores at all... yipee! Guess what we are having tonight for dinner... after pack meeting...30 boxes of cereal = $12.00!

2 comments:

Kathryn

Lory!!!! I am filled with memories of Raintree when I look at these boxes of cereal! You introduced me to Capn Crunch and Crunch Berries. I totally remember eating them in the kitchen and we were talking about how it rips up the roof of your mouth, but they are so yummy we eat them anyway!
Wow what a good deal you got on them! Glad you stocked up! :)

Lory

Hey friend... that is SO true!... 20 years ago and still today! Rip that roof up and enjoy a healthy deal :) Miss you! Love your Africa pictures... I think you need to send your mom's into Americans Funniest Home Movies.