CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mommy Moment

The heart strings have been pulled tonight... as I get ready to celebrate Max's 3rd birthday... my mind and heart are flooded with so many memories... so many emotions... so many prayers... and SO much gratitude for our little angel. May 3, 2007 our family was complete. Alex and Emma's little brother arrived safely (although they wouldn't meet him in person for many weeks)... Max Bryson Evans was born at the University of Utah at 6 am and quickly taken to Primary Children's Medical Center. He was pink, he was spirited, he was tiny, he was an answer to many prayers and blessings... there was nothing 'down' about this moment. I had just been handed one of my greatest gifts. Our family had just been blessed with a special little boy. Motherhood was always a dream of mine. Although the hard work, fun, exhaustion and excitement have only just begun....


I am truly living my dream... and I am so grateful.

2 comments:

markandaubrey

Love that little boy! Happy Birthday Max! We love you!

Jenn

Oh Lory! You are truly an amazing person and the best mom to sweet little Max. I hope Max has a great Birthday!!