CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!


Tomorrow my sweet mother is celebrating her 67th birthday!! For MANY years she would tell me that she was 35... again... and again... and again... it took me a while to figure out that the math wasn't working out! My mom is 67 and is fantastic! I have been so blessed to have a close relationship with my mother my entire life. She has been my best supporter and source of encouragement. She has stood by me in my sad days, and my happy days, my failures and my accomplishments. She has been the prime example of hard work, patience, kindness, loyalty and love. I have always admired the love and respect that she had towards her own mother. One of my fondest memories is watching my mom give her mother a beautiful rose on her birthday... April 10th. I know tomorrow she'll be visiting Nanny's grave to continue the sweet gesture. Mom is everything I hope to be one day... a loyal (and very patient) wife, an accepting and supportive mother, a marvelous NANA to 9, loving sister and dear friend to many. Happy, happy birthday, Mom! I love you with all my heart! Lo

1 comments:

Jenn

Love the pictures :) Your mom is so cute, we are so lucky to have wonderful moms!!