CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Favorite


One of my favorites to share with our little ones... Three Days Without Light.

Told through the eyes of a Nephite boy living in Zarahemla, Three Days Without Light recounts the dramatic events that took place in the Americans at the time of the Savior's crucifixion and atonement, including the resurrected Christ's appearance to the Nephites at the temple in Bountiful. In this story you follow one family as they look to the prophecies of Samuel, experience the terrors of earthquake, flood, and darkness, and finally find unspeakable joy as they come to the feet of the resurrected Savior.

"Behold, I am Jesus Christ,... the light and the life of the world... Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into m side, and also that ye may feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that I am the God of Israel, and the God of the whole earth, and have been slain for the sins of the world." 3 Nephi 11:10-14

0 comments: