CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Sweat Shop Rewind


You might remember months ago I posted a new hobby
(thanks to my cute mother)!
I caught the knitting bug in the 95 temperature days of July and August...
I believe I was taunted and teased by a few...
however oh... was it nice to bring them up from the basement tonight... finished for my 27 little students.
Now I can imagine the little faces that will be sporting these hats
from their rookie-knitting 2nd grade teacher!
I love these little people!
Tomorrow mom is coming up to make sure they are wrapped cute enough for Christmas gifts and then help me with my final Relief Society lesson for 2009!!!
(oh I wish is was just the FINAL lesson.....)

1 comments:

Brian and Melissa

Lory they are so cute!!! You should sell them on the side!!! I would totally buy some!! Think about it!!