CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

O.M.G!


Let me begin this post by saying that I love my little girl. She is everything I could ask for in a daughter... and more... however, we have been off 1 day and I am going to tie her toes in knots. She leaves a mess EVERYWHERE she goes! I'm not kidding... these photos were NOT posed... this was AFTER her father told her to pick up her things so that her mother wouldn't be bugging her all night! Yes, he said that as he walked out the door to go to the hospital for the night (and NO he didn't want to take her with him... I told him that PCMC might not realize all the crap they have in their drawers... until Emma visits his unit!)
I do not want to give her away...
I just want to know did she inherit this from her mother or her father?
Is she going to be one of those co-eds that other girls dread?
Will my future grandchildren live in a hole? AAAAHHHHHHHH!