CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Bummer Black Friday


I intended on hitting Toys R Us this morning at midnight... I truly did. I went through the BLACK FRIDAY store ads. I have only a couple more 'surprises' to purchase and Toys R Us seemed to be the place to be... when I was awake with open eyeballs... at 12:00, my bed was the ONLY place for me to be. Oh well... win a few, lose a few. My mom, sister and I hit the stores around 11:30... nothing hit us, screaming buy me! It is kind of sad when you can't think of something to buy for your children or grandchildren because they don't need anything. Mom actually crossed Max and Taylor off her list... she found the cutest 4x4 for the boys to ride outside. They will love them! We had a good time, enjoyed a Chili's fajita pita, coke and chips & salsa, just didn't make the purchases intended for Black Friday. In fact, my greatest 'deal' was my 1lb bag of M&Ms for $1.00 at Walgreens. Actually my 16 bags... they'll go great with a few of my teacher, VT, secretary gifts :)

1 comments:

Kathryn

I hear ya Lory. I was at the mall at midnight with Kayla and our friends. Seriously - no special deals. I could have gotten the same price if I had gone any time on Friday. Oh well, I look at it as mommy-daughter bonding time. Plus, I haven't been to bed at 3 a.m. in a long time - just proved I can still do it! :)